Xtravision (Pty) Ltd is an appointed an official and authorized distributor of the range of Honeywell security technology products, including the Adpro and Heitel range of products and systems.
New product release:
2MP H.265 NW Thermal Imaging Positioning Camera
• Max. 640 x 480 resolution support
• Built-in 35mm fixed lens
• H.265, H.264, MJPEG codec, WiseStreamII support
• Max. 30fps@all resolutions (H.265, H.264)
• Features: Tampering, Loitering, Directional Detection, Virtual Line, Enter/Exit, Appear/Disappear, Audio Detection, Motion Detection, Handover, Sound Classification, Shock detection and Temperature change detection
• microSD/SDHC/SDXC memory slot (Max. 256GB)
• 24V AC, NEMA 4X
New product release:
The Wisenet range now offers even greater flexibility and choice with the introduction of new VGA resolution thermal cameras.
The 5 new vandal-resistant thermal cameras in the Wisenet T series, which are able to capture images at up to 640 x 480 resolution, are designed to detect objects and people in difficult environmental conditions such as through smoke, snow, heavy rain and fog, which traditional video surveillance cameras may not be able to do. They also offer an effective solution for projects where there are concerns about light pollution.
“Wisenet cameras are increasingly being specified for multi-sited, high security and mission critical projects across Europe and these new thermal cameras will enhance our ability to provide robust solutions, regardless of the operating conditions,” said Bob (H.Y.) Hwang Ph.D., Managing Director of Hanwha Techwin Europe. “Our camera line-up is now even more formidable with the introduction of the Wisenet T series. Together with our Wisenet P, Q, X and HD+ cameras, they place us in a very strong position to meet the demanding requirements of airport, bus & railway stations, city surveillance, solar farm and traffic monitoring type applications.”
All models in the Wisenet T series are equipped with audio analysis functionality which recognises critical sounds such as gunshots, explosions, screams and broken glass. Additional features include temperature change, shock, object/people direction, loitering and camera tampering detection.
Built-in Gyro sensors offer accurate stabilisation which comes into effect when a camera is disturbed by wind or vibrations, resulting in more stable images.
Bi-directional audio, motion detection and handover are also offered as standard, as is the ability to store up to 256GB of data via an SD/SDHC/SDXC memory slot to ensure video is automatically recorded in the event of network disruption. There is also a choice of H.265, H.264 or MJPEG compression and feature WiseStream II, a complementary compression technology which dynamically controls encoding, balancing quality and compression according to movement in the image. Bandwidth efficiency is improved by up to 99% compared to current H.264 technology when WiseStream II is combined with H.265 compression.
The 5 thermal cameras in the T series range are:
• Wisenet TNO-4030T: 13mm fixed lens. 5m minimum object distance
• Wisenet TNO-4040T: 19mm fixed lens. 11m minimum object distance
• Wisenet TNO-4041T: 19mm fixed lens. 11m minimum object distance. Pan/Tilt mount
• Wisenet TNO-4050T: 36mm fixed lens. 36m minimum object distance
• Wisenet TNO-4051T: 19mm fixed lens. 36m minimum object distance Pan/Tilt mount
Wisenet IP Technical Training Course.
Two day Hanwha Wisenet IP Technical Accredited Training course held at Xtravision on 28th & 29th May 2018. The training was given by YB Choi a senior engineer from Hanwha Techwin Head Office, Seoul, Korea.